MENU

Slide

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Sharontoh: Lol, yeah! that's so freaking near!

Nic: Did you forget that this is my blog?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
A blog is a website,
usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary,
descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.
Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject;
others function as more personal online diaries.
Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate;
they become a way to reflect on life.

Sorry my dear, but i write what i want. Ta!

Varron: Lol, yeah it was great bumping into an old friend!
Hahahas, i was so shocked. No leh, the weather
was so hot i was about to curl up and die there,
hahahs didnt even buy anything for myself! :x

Nadia, My partner: Hello partner!
Back to school back to school! :D

ABC: Hahahas, i didnt even use any special
products for blemishes or anything, nvr even use mask recently.
It just went away after my period is over.

Sshan: Hahahas, look at my blog post below!

Jojo: Hello preeeetty, updated loooh. :D

My auntie: Omg, ya hor!
I GOT AN AUNTIE THAT IS 8 years old! @#$%^&
Fuck that! Hahahahahs

Nana: Yeah! I want season 2 to come out faaaaaster!

Passerby: Hahahs, i used to have bad complexion
when i was in Sec 3. For now it's just the monthly period
breakout thing that's why i got so much blemishes,
But actually i didnt even do anything to get rid of it. :x
It just went away itself. Sorry, can't be of much help to you!

Siewyin: Lol, no kantang!
Although i love to eat kantang :x
Hahahas, your blog url so cute.
No tagboard?
Lol. *pouts*

Sher: Hahahahs, got so jialat or not?!
Simple chinese leh!

Minmin: hmm, hahahs you see the video you got try?
anyway, i did a very brief description of how to paste falsies below!

Yo: -.-" What am i suppose to reply to that?








I've been watching a hell lot of shows!
Since i've nothing to do but rot anyway.




Here are three of my favourite picks:




oEveryone's favourite, Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty.



My new favourite, Chuck!
I finished watching the entire season of 13 episode in one day!
I want season two asap, like noooooow! *Whines & pouts.*






Have been watching some reality tv too:


Keeping up with the Kardasians
I think it's absolute trash. They're like so pretentious.
There's this episode where they
went to pick this homeless guy,
And did all sorts of nice-y things that's so fake can.
Blah.


Kimora: Life in the fab lane.
One of my favourite reality show!
CEO of Baby Phat, Kimora is all about fabulousity!
And her daughters, Ming and Aoki are damn cute lah.



A shot at love with Tila Tequila, season 1 & 2.
Similar to TV show, The Bachelor.
Tila Tequila is Bi, 15 lesbian & 15 straight guys come together
to live in Tila's house and compete for
her attention and affection.
Hahahas, kinda funny, the stupid things they do luh.



I just ordered a white top, 2 sets of La Senza lingerie,
And some serums and creams. :x






Hey Shan, this is the falsies i'm using now.
Most often the type of lashes in the 1st box,
Can get it from Bugis Level 2. (:
(Click to enlarge!)




Finally got to meet Shirley, Felicia & Yuanqing last friday.



ROAAAARS! I'm a.. ROARING GHOST鬼?
...no, too friendly to be roaring.



I DUNNO! *Screams!*



We were at mac and crap and crap for the whole night.
Haven't seen yq in like a thousand years.
Shir & Fel was like smoking smoking smoking smoking.


TMD! The weird peh peh sitting beside our table,
Dunno what kinda crap cigs is he smoking,
Damn fucking smelling, !@#$%^&.
Extremely annoying.




Lala, anyway, We didnt wanna go home.
And i didnt wanna go home and have nth to do but rot again,
So Shir & i kept bugging felicia to come to my house to
stayover for the night & we can chit-chat till mooooorning!

But in the end felicia can't, cos it was too last min. Sigh!







Back to school yesterday!
I missed my frieeeeends. :D
Hmm, but my lecturer for my module
this term is extremely dull.
Mr See, our previously, LKK lecturer.
Is like 10000000x more funny than this new one!


My head my like totally spinning for the one & a half hour
while he continued yakking and yakking and yakking.
With that same no-joke, boring tone.





I'm about to die.
then Alison suggested that we go to Ikea
for brunch during breaktime
( and not coming back after break! :x )
And there we go! Alison, Priscilla & me.

But anyway, i think when i'm revising my notes
this morning cos i didnt wanna lag back
from skipping the last half of class,
I realise i understand better when i'm reading my notes
by myself without him there yakking on and on.


I only had like 5 hours of sleep, i need my full 10 hours!
@#$%^&*
I look so shagged like hell!



Boyf came to pick me up at Ikea Alexander.
Face is like super black, Charcoal black.
Jet black, dunno how to describe black!
Argh. @#$%^

But anyway, after awhile alright already,
then we went to fix his stupid car thing
Boring as hell!
And i was in a extremely bad mood,
the weather is so so so freaking hot!




Anyway, i don't know if i remembered to blog about Magic
having a slip disc and had to undergo and major op,
and he might get paralyzed and stuff.

but anyway, he's fine and heeeealthy now!
Had to stay at the animal hospital for 10 days to recover from the op.
But he's really lucky and he's not hurting anymore!

And we went to pick him up yesterday:

好可爱喔!
手术很成功,医生说它已经不痛了!
还要包纱布因为还没有完全康复。
护士把它抱出来,好可爱的在那里跑来跑去。

可以回家咯!好兴奋喔!在回家的路上,
看得出来它真的很开心能够回家。
兴奋到口水一直滴在
Boyf的车位上!Ewww!



前个礼拜,从
auntie听到消息,
Magic因为动手术可能会paralyze,大哭了一场。
好难过喔,所以看到它现在那么
healthy,真的很高兴!

好可怜喔,不知道它在hospital那十天,
会不会以为主人不要它了。
在那里还要被关在笼子里。
好想去看看它,可是boyf说我看他那么可怜,
一定会哭到很糟糕所已就不敢带我去。




Anyway, boyf 的华文真的超兰!
上次写了那一段,哈哈哈,他根本不会读!
以后有不想让他念到的东西,
我就要用华文来写。好可爱喔。
呆呆的!




Just packed my makeup stuff!
So so so so so freaking messy lah!


Boyf bought me a rose on saturday. :D
My Serums, Vit C, Moisturizer, eyegel.
Foundation, sponges, eyebrow shaping tools
(I shape my own brows!)
Lots of eyeliner gel, some of my brushes, Mac pigments,
Benetint, Eyelash adhesives, Makeupbase.. yadda yadda.


Eyeshadows, Mac Pigments, Lots of Mascaras, Charcott powder.

Whoops forgot to take my foundations, lipstick/glosses.
I've got lots of glosses. I chucked out like 8 lipglosses
last night while packing.



Sorted out my Knickers!
It was so freaking hell messy loh, stuff here stuff there!







Anyway, An extremely brief description
on how to apply falsies.
It's extremely easy as long as you've got a good glue.
I'll recommend Ardell's Lash Grip Eyelash Adhesive.
you can grab it from any Sasa store,
but don't buy the wrong one!

Buy the one in the squeezy tube,
not the tiny glass bottle one.
the tiny glass bottle one smells like superglue &
i don't even know if it's safe to use on the eyes or not!
the smell stings so badly my eyes kept
getting teary the 1st time i used it.
Then i chuck it into the bin after that time anyway.




1st. Do your eye makeup 1st, Eyeliner (very important)
Eyeshadow, or whatever you do to your eyes normally.


2nd. Pick your favourite falsies,


Don't buy too natural ones!
hahahas, those too natural ones,use already like as if nvr use,
then might as well don't put falsies!
Anyway, i'm kidding, choose whatever you like!

Ardell has those really natural looking but
thick enough for me. Go check them out.





3rd. Apply your glue on the lash bone,
And wait for arnd 15 seconds.
The glue becomes stickier after you leave it on for 15seconds.
the stickier it is, the easier to apply.

(i'm extremely impatient & i hate waiting,
So i always blow at the glue area to speed things up!)




4th. Gently lay falsies on your eyelids,
as near as the lash line as possible.
(so it looks natural.)

that's where the eyeliner is very important,
Must must must have eyeliner okay.




5th. And TADAAAA!!! *trumpet playing in the background*
Nicely made up eyelashes.
Okay, I'm done. Easy enough yeah?






OMG! Boyf just called & told me
he park his car in the camp carpark,

And a SAF tonner, (A tonner is a superheavy vehicle)
BANG INTO IT & CRUSH MY SIDE(LEFT SIDE) OF THE WINDOW!
TMD! AND MY CUSHION/PILLOW IS FULL OF GLASS NOW.
@#$%^&* TONNER GO CAMP CARPARK FOR WHAT!
TONNER GOT TONNER'S CARPARK WHAT!

...but i think SAF is paying for the crash damage?
@#$%^ my poor pillow! Stupid shit!




Ohhhh, meeting Jessica tomorrow,
she's a model i got to know through Esther (another model)!
Must take loooots of pictures.
Eye candy for you guys eh. LOL! :D

PS: Be nice, Click on the nuffnang ad on the left please! :D



i'm off to watch Dexter!
Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: